[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jul 26 13:32:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

i really appreciate all comments. however, the design & usability team
is the one who is the decider for rules and creator of mockups.
It's not possible to discuss every detail in public, we all decided to
establish this workflow and let improve all things by this team.

So i trust that they do the right decisions as they are the expierienced
ones in this area. I only attended the last meeting so i know some
decisions, an official document with all details will follow asap.

vg Steffen