[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 26 13:49:11 CEST 2010

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i really appreciate all comments. however, the design & usability team
> is the one who is the decider for rules and creator of mockups.
> It's not possible to discuss every detail in public, we all decided to
> establish this workflow and let improve all things by this team.

Not really "open" spirit, heh? ;)

> So i trust that they do the right decisions as they are the expierienced
> ones in this area. I only attended the last meeting so i know some
> decisions, an official document with all details will follow asap.

Well, everybody can make mistakes. Even Toyota has to revoke cars because
they make mistakes with all their great car design history. My company is
small and I see how people work with TYPO3. Most of recent UI changes are
very questionable...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member