[TYPO3-core] FYI: #15187: Add em and list to required extensions

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jul 23 17:40:00 CEST 2010

Hi Stan,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

> I wonder if this is sufficient... I just updated from trunk and, while I
> was able to add the missing sysexts with the Install update wizard, I
> could not find neither the Extension Manager, nor the List extension. I
> had to manually edit typo3conf/localconf.php to add them to "extList" in
> order to have them back.

you don't need to add them to extlist. The setting "requiredExt" is
included with config_default, and if you don't use it in your localconf
it works without any doing.
And override $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['requiredExt'] is not supported by
the install tool, this need manually writing to localconf.

vg Steffen