[TYPO3-core] FYI: #15187: Add em and list to required extensions

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Jul 23 17:05:38 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Cleanup
>
> BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15187
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Reason for this is that you have these extensions loaded and you are
> able to work normal with a new or updated system.
>
> You may override this at a later point.
>
> Committed to trunk rev 8241

I wonder if this is sufficient... I just updated from trunk and, while I
was able to add the missing sysexts with the Install update wizard, I
could not find neither the Extension Manager, nor the List extension. I
had to manually edit typo3conf/localconf.php to add them to "extList" in
order to have them back.

Regards,
Stan