[TYPO3-core] RFC #15034: Bug: Can't log into the backend when using an IPv6 Address as HTTP_HOST

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Jul 22 10:51:35 CEST 2010

Am 21.07.2010, 11:39 Uhr, schrieb Roland Schenke <rs at kruselenz.com>:

> I'm sorry I did not understand your question respectively the sentence.
> :-)
> But, my unit tests were tested with "PHPUnit 3.4.12 by Sebastian
> Bergmann." and I had 0 failures in both tests.
Okay, now I understand.. the tests are annotated with
> @dataProvider checkEqualityTypo3HostAndPortDataProvider
that's where checkEqualityTypo3HostAndPortDataProvider() is used.

> Not shown? I had no problem locating them either in the second drop down
> menu as part of t3lib_divTest nor in the third drop down menu as Single
> Test.
No, I still can't see them. Also the tests don't fail, when I've not
applied the other patch.
I don't see a reason for this. Your tests look good, but somehow they're
not recognized.
May be somebody else could check, please.

Steffen