[TYPO3-core] RFC #15034: Bug: Can't log into the backend when using an IPv6 Address as HTTP_HOST

Roland Schenke rs at kruselenz.com
Thu Jul 22 11:32:12 CEST 2010

Am 22.07.2010 um 10:51 schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> Am 21.07.2010, 11:39 Uhr, schrieb Roland Schenke <rs at kruselenz.com>:
>
>> I'm sorry I did not understand your question respectively the sentence. :-)
>> But, my unit tests were tested with "PHPUnit 3.4.12 by Sebastian Bergmann." and I had 0 failures in both tests.
> Okay, now I understand.. the tests are annotated with
>> @dataProvider checkEqualityTypo3HostAndPortDataProvider
> that's where checkEqualityTypo3HostAndPortDataProvider() is used.
>
>> Not shown? I had no problem locating them either in the second drop down menu as part of t3lib_divTest nor in the third drop down menu as Single Test.
> No, I still can't see them. Also the tests don't fail, when I've not applied the other patch.
> I don't see a reason for this. Your tests look good, but somehow they're not recognized.
> May be somebody else could check, please.
>
> Steffen

Hope you are not using v5 of my unit test, 'cause it's testing an empty string against an empty string and assertEquals returns true. ;-)
This issue has been fixed in v6. :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Roland Schenke
Forschung und Entwicklung

K & L Internet Service
Kruse & Lenz GbR - Vrestorfer Weg 5 - 21339 Lüneburg

Fon    : 0176 / 46534665
E-Mail : info at kruselenz.com
Web    : www.kruselenz.com

*** Internetauftritte * CMS * Webshops * Hosting * Grafik ***