[TYPO3-core] RFC #15034: Bug: Can't log into the backend when using an IPv6 Address as HTTP_HOST

Roland Schenke rs at kruselenz.com
Wed Jul 21 11:39:13 CEST 2010

Yo Steffen,

Am 21.07.2010 um 10:39 schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> Am 21.07.2010, 08:00 Uhr, schrieb Roland Schenke <rs at kruselenz.com>:
>
>> Good morning,
>>
>> this is a reminder.
>
> Hi Roland,
>
> I just tested your patch.

thx :-)

> * attached v8, as your v7 failed with unexpected EOL

thank you for the closing parentheses ;-)

> * patch fixes the problem, so I'm _close to_ a +1 by reading and testing
> * commit to 4.4 IMHO needs RM approval, will ask Benni
> * problem: did you try the unit tests with EXT:phpunit? They're net shown there and IMHO some logic is missing
>  where is looped over the result of checkEqualityTypo3HostAndPortDataProvider()? Or should this be done by phpunit itself? Sorry, I'm not too deep into unit tests :(
>
> Could you have a look again, please?

I'm sorry I did not understand your question respectively the sentence. :-)
But, my unit tests were tested with "PHPUnit 3.4.12 by Sebastian Bergmann." and I had 0 failures in both tests.
Not shown? I had no problem locating them either in the second drop down menu as part of t3lib_divTest nor in the third drop down menu as Single Test.
I'm not too deep into unit tests as well, but I like and respect the concept of Unit Tests.
The Data Provider provides test data so I don't have to do a bunch of asserts.

Nevertheless I hope I could answer your question(s).

Cheers,
Roland

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Roland Schenke
Forschung und Entwicklung

K & L Internet Service
Kruse & Lenz GbR - Vrestorfer Weg 5 - 21339 Lüneburg

Fon    : 0176 / 46534665
E-Mail : info at kruselenz.com
Web    : www.kruselenz.com

*** Internetauftritte * CMS * Webshops * Hosting * Grafik ***