[TYPO3-core] RFC #15034: Bug: Can't log into the backend when using an IPv6 Address as HTTP_HOST

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Jul 21 10:39:54 CEST 2010

Am 21.07.2010, 08:00 Uhr, schrieb Roland Schenke <rs at kruselenz.com>:

> Good morning,
>
> this is a reminder.

Hi Roland,

I just tested your patch.

* attached v8, as your v7 failed with unexpected EOL
* patch fixes the problem, so I'm _close to_ a +1 by reading and testing
* commit to 4.4 IMHO needs RM approval, will ask Benni
* problem: did you try the unit tests with EXT:phpunit? They're net shown
there and IMHO some logic is missing
   where is looped over the result of
checkEqualityTypo3HostAndPortDataProvider()? Or should this be done by
phpunit itself? Sorry, I'm not too deep into unit tests :(

Could you have a look again, please?

Thanks
Steffen