[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15153: Move mod/user/ws to sysext version

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Sun Jul 18 10:49:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 18.07.2010 02:42, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> Am 18.07.2010, 02:06 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:
>
>> which call/way did you tried? I call it from workspace menu in top
>> toolbar which works fine. I find no link to conf.php
>
> There used to be a module User Tools>Workspace.
> The link in workspace module does not work for me (Opera on Ubuntu).#

I have the same problem with Firefox and Chrome (both Ubuntu) and IE7
(Win XP), so it seems to be a general problem.

As for the missing User module: Just add

t3lib_extMgm::addModule('user','txversionM2','',t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY).'ws/');

in the ext_tables.php of the version extension, I guess it got lost when
creating the patch.

br,

susanne