[TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Wed Jul 14 14:32:48 CEST 2010

Am 2010-07-14 13:30, schrieb Bernhard Kraft:
> Am 2010-07-14 11:13, schrieb Reinhard Führicht:
>
>>> I tested the code in page module and list module using different tables.
>>> I hope I didn't miss a bug.
>
> Hello Reinhard,
>
> I see you are making quite an effort to get this into the next version.
> Just one thing: Don't give up ... Sometimes it's really hard to fullfill
> the requirements and complaints of every person posting here. But I
> guess as you are alread at v9 of the patch it will soon be ready to commit.
>
> You should try to find someone who can review and commit your patch
> (don't look at me - I am totally busy!). Best go to IRC or ask someone
> with commit rights you know.
>
> *thumbs-up*
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for your encouraging words.

Yes, it would be really cool to have this feature in the core. Therefore
I do my best to make this patch "commitable".

I'm confident of this patch going into core. So I will just wait for
further feedback and some devs giving their +1s. Anyone of us has plenty
of work to do, so I don't expect a patch being committed within a few
days. However, I could also send reminders every day until somebody gets
annoyed too much and commits the patch. :-)

Regards,
Reinhard