[TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jul 14 21:43:32 CEST 2010

Am 14.07.2010, 14:32 Uhr, schrieb Reinhard Führicht <rf at typoheads.at>:

> I'm confident of this patch going into core. So I will just wait for
> further feedback and some devs giving their +1s. Anyone of us has plenty
> of work to do, so I don't expect a patch being committed within a few
> days. However, I could also send reminders every day until somebody gets
> annoyed too much and commits the patch. :-)

Hi,
I will test* tomorrow. I think v9 needs a full rereview as the code
changed quite a bit. Nevertheless, it is much better now ;)

* copy, pasting, cut, workspace, inside a page, across pages… maybe I even
test the new API functions.

btw, reminders are only allowed once a week AFAIK.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe