[TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Jul 14 13:30:32 CEST 2010

Am 2010-07-14 11:13, schrieb Reinhard Führicht:

>> I tested the code in page module and list module using different tables.
>> I hope I didn't miss a bug.

Hello Reinhard,

I see you are making quite an effort to get this into the next version.
Just one thing: Don't give up ... Sometimes it's really hard to fullfill
the requirements and complaints of every person posting here. But I
guess as you are alread at v9 of the patch it will soon be ready to commit.

You should try to find someone who can review and commit your patch
(don't look at me - I am totally busy!). Best go to IRC or ask someone
with commit rights you know.

*thumbs-up*

greets,
Bernhard