[TYPO3-core] RFC #14992: [Code cleanup]: adding two fields "gender" and "birthday" to fe_users

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Jul 4 12:29:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

the following locallang label is missing:

LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.php:LGL.gender.I.0

I think your implementation about having a "not known" gender (value 0)
is correct, but still this breaks compatibility with sr_feuser_register
(which only knows male and female and uses 0 for male), causing former
females to become male and male to lose their gender. :-)

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member