[TYPO3-core] RFC #14992: [Code cleanup]: adding two fields "gender" and "birthday" to fe_users

Frank Nägler typo3 at naegler.net
Sat Jul 3 22:38:09 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: [Bugfix]

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14992

Branches:
"trunk".

Problem:
I have added two new fields to fe_users table, which are often used while register users in the frontend: birthday and gender. The attached patch solve this problem. I think we need this fields, otherwise an extension like feuserregistration need to add this. Really often also other extensions add this fields which results in duplicate fields in fe_users table.

Solution:
adding the missing fields.

Notes:

Frank Nägler