[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #16430: Optimize stdWrap usage for GIFBUILDER

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 24 21:35:49 CET 2010

On 17-11-2010 3:35, JoH asenau wrote:
> Solution: The attached patch changes this behaviour by optimizing the
> usage of stdWrap wherever it occured and introducing additional
> stdWrap functions to almost any GIFBUILDER element and parameter.

I'm going through a list of graphics related issues and stumbled upon:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14147

It seems that for example inside checkTextObj() still a lot of
properties do not have stdWrap support. Was there any reason not to add
stdWrap support here?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert