[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16800: Exec-wrapper

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Dec 23 16:11:36 CET 2010

> But do we really want to name the new method "exec" only and place it in
> t3lib_div? It does not perfectly fit, baecause this class has/ had
> another concern, but how about putting it in t3lib_exec?
This was also my first idea: Why pollute t3lib_div more and more ;)

Shouldn't it be t3lib_utility_exec?
Dunno, if it should be t3lib_utility_exec or t3lib_utility_cli (as I
would expect CLI to be more related to run TYPO3 in CLI mode, not TYPO3
running CLI programs).

Helmut, your patch didn't apply - maybe because of the image processing
changes?

Kind regards
Steffen

--