[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16800: Exec-wrapper

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Tue Dec 21 23:17:24 CET 2010

Hi,

On 21.12.10 21:05, Peter Foerger wrote:

> fixed some missing spaces in function declarations and a typo.
> Besides that +1 by reading and testing.

I added even more spaces, added the missing paramter in method
description and renamed $returnVar to $returnValue

But do we really want to name the new method "exec" only and place it in
t3lib_div? It does not perfectly fit, baecause this class has/ had
another concern, but how about putting it in t3lib_exec?

Find attached a variant of the patch which adds the method
executeCommand to t3lib_exec

Kind regards,
Helmut

--