[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Tue Dec 21 12:18:20 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

thanks for summing up all the details and for planning to take action on
this one. I know it is getting really complicated and hardly fun to work on.

I checked the detection of GM in install tool on my local Win XP and it
seems to work nicely (rerunning the check on an already configured
TYPO3). Can you explain where it fails for you so I can crosscheck?

Cheers, Jörg.