[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 21 13:36:03 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 21.12.2010 12:18, schrieb Joerg Wagner [DigiLog]:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> thanks for summing up all the details and for planning to take action on
> this one. I know it is getting really complicated and hardly fun to work
> on.
>
> I checked the detection of GM in install tool on my local Win XP and it
> seems to work nicely (rerunning the check on an already configured
> TYPO3). Can you explain where it fails for you so I can crosscheck?

i answer in BT to this special case.

Jigal and i discussed that today and all other issues, and we will split
the up to get it partly solved step by step. We know that there will be
problems in special situations as the combination of OS/php
version/IM/GM version/ safe_mode and open_basedir settings makes it
nearly impossible to test them all, but there must be some progress in
this area and we try to solve most of the parts for now. Then we will
see in which particular cases problems remains.

What i miss in your descriptions is the php version you use.

vg Steffen