[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15686: Call the list module through the dispatcher instead directly

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 17 22:31:16 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 17.12.2010 21:00, schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> Hi,
>
> On 17.12.10 19:52, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>>
>>> I suggest to remove it and svn rename db_list.php to index.php
>>>
>>> Steffen can you take care of that?
>>
>> i'll do. but it's not that easy. There are several places where
>> db_list.php is used
>> * XCLASS (has to stay)
>
> I think that's not a problem, is it? It does not depend on the filename,
> but used as array key.

sure, that's why i added "Has to stay", no problem.

>> * moduleData (change to ext name)
>
> This is also an array key only.

yes sure, but makes no sense anymore. For moduleData section in uc it's
anyways the extKey. it wasn't an ext before, that's why this key was
used. So this should change too.

>> * DAM and templavoila use it for link to the module.
>
> If extensions linked to the list module they would have linked to
> typo3/db_list.php which still works but is deprecated since 4.5 because
> of moving it to a sysext.
>
>> So rename to index.php will be incompatible. Should we process and point
>> these exts to use the new linkModule functions?
>
> This has already been done in typo3/db_list.php by ... uhm ... you ;)

what i meant - dam and tv generate links by themselves using db_list.php
direct, so they will break for sure.

vg Steffen