[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15686: Call the list module through the dispatcher instead directly

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sat Dec 18 00:05:00 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

On 17.12.10 22:31, Steffen Kamper wrote:

>>> * moduleData (change to ext name)
>>
>> This is also an array key only.
>
> yes sure, but makes no sense anymore. For moduleData section in uc it's
> anyways the extKey. it wasn't an ext before, that's why this key was
> used. So this should change too.

This could be cleaned up of course, but does not need to be.

> what i meant - dam and tv generate links by themselves using db_list.php
> direct, so they will break for sure.

The file db_list.php in the location typo3/sysext/list/db_list.php did
not exist in versions before 4.5. So how can renaming such a file break
extensions?

db_list.php has been moved from typo3/db_list.php to
typo3/sysext/list/db_list.php taht was the breaking change. But there is
a fallback db_list.php in the TYPO3 directory.

That's what I meant. Did I get something wrong?

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel