[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15686: Call the list module through the dispatcher instead directly

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Fri Dec 17 21:00:19 CET 2010

Hi,

On 17.12.10 19:52, Steffen Kamper wrote:

>> I suggest to remove it and svn rename db_list.php to index.php
>>
>> Steffen can you take care of that?
>
> i'll do. but it's not that easy. There are several places where
> db_list.php is used
> * XCLASS (has to stay)

I think that's not a problem, is it? It does not depend on the filename,
but used as array key.

> * moduleData (change to ext name)

This is also an array key only.

> * DAM and templavoila use it for link to the module.

If extensions linked to the list module they would have linked to
typo3/db_list.php which still works but is deprecated since 4.5 because
of moving it to a sysext.

> So rename to index.php will be incompatible. Should we process and point
> these exts to use the new linkModule functions?

This has already been done in typo3/db_list.php by ... uhm ... you ;)

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel