[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15686: Call the list module through the dispatcher instead directly

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 17 19:52:31 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 17.12.2010 19:34, schrieb Helmut Hummel:

> I added this additional file for easy testing while applying the patch.
>
> I suggest to remove it and svn rename db_list.php to index.php
>
> Steffen can you take care of that?

i'll do. but it's not that easy. There are several places where
db_list.php is used
* XCLASS (has to stay)
* moduleData (change to ext name)
* DAM and templavoila use it for link to the module.

So rename to index.php will be incompatible. Should we process and point
these exts to use the new linkModule functions?

vg Steffen