[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15686: Call the list module through the dispatcher instead directly

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Fri Dec 17 19:34:14 CET 2010

Hi,

On 17.12.10 12:59, Oliver Klee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> +1 by reading and testing. I've attached a slightly reworked patch:

Thanks for your cleanups. Just a few comments.

> - some CGL nit fixes: array (  => array(, indentation fixes

fine.

> - added a missing ?> in the added file
> - require => require_once

I added this additional file for easy testing while applying the patch.

I suggest to remove it and svn rename db_list.php to index.php

Steffen can you take care of that?

> - In getModuleUrl, initialized $allUrlParameters to an empty array
> before an array elements gets written

Thanks. I also did this, but I seem to have removed it in the last
version of the patch.

> - dropped the === TRUE for a variable that was already boolean

fine.

> - htmlspecialchared the link title

The link title was hsc'd but the link text not. I left that as is
because then you could also link HTML elements. But since this it
currently not used, it's probalby better to just leave it like that and
not allow HTML there.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--