[TYPO3-core] RFC #16656 : bug : ImageMagick does not work with quotes in exec() path on Windows

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Thu Dec 16 13:28:58 CET 2010

As the reporter of this bug/issue, I read the patch code and applied it
on my installation which suffered from this issue.

I can confirm that this patch remedies the issue. In install tool image
tests, paths are correctly generated (with preceding "C: & ..." dummy
command) and tests themselves successcully passed. Also, image
generation/manipulation on front end now works (that is in 4.5, as 4.4
doesn't suffer from this issue).

So, I vote +1.