[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14151: Shortcuts broken, if in Modules User- or Admin-Tools

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:12:29 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> first: patch doesn't apply for me, doubled lines - you even see it here
> with attached patch.
>
> i tested with root install and subfolder, the fix works for me.
>
> I didn't applied the changes from class.modulemenu.php, i don't see a
> relation and it looks strange to me:

TYPO3.Backend.loadModule(mainModName,·modName,·top.getModuleUrl(modScriptURL));

> why in this context? 2 lines down it wasn't changed. So i can't can vote
> for current patch.
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen,

Interestingly that the patch doesn't applies for you, but it's good to know
that it's working inside a subfolder for you.

The change in the modulemenu.php is necessary, because currently shortcuts
to the web/file module doesn't opens the navigation widget (page or file
tree). We need it two line down, because this is the condition for modules
without a navigation tree. It's really strange, but needed for now. I hope
you can redecide in your meaning to not vote the patch. :-)

--
Stefan