[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14151: Shortcuts broken, if in Modules User- or Admin-Tools

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Apr 29 00:27:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

first: patch doesn't apply for me, doubled lines - you even see it here
with attached patch.

i tested with root install and subfolder, the fix works for me.

I didn't applied the changes from class.modulemenu.php, i don't see a
relation and it looks strange to me:
TYPO3.Backend.loadModule(mainModName,·modName,·top.getModuleUrl(modScriptURL));

why in this context? 2 lines down it wasn't changed. So i can't can vote
for current patch.

vg Steffen