[TYPO3-core] RFC #14195: Reorganize the backend stylesheets

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Apr 25 18:46:48 CEST 2010

Hi Susanne,

thanks for your efforts reviewing this patch!

> The install tool warning (the page showing that the install tool is
> disabled) loads a css file from "../stylesheets/install/install.css"
> which doesn't exist. I'm not sure if you just forgot to copy it there or
> if it is meant to be placed somewhere else.
Yes, this file somehow got lost. `svn status` shows it as "A +" (in
opposite to other files, which have only "A", + means history included),
but it wasn't included in diffs. Previously, I moved it from css/ to
stylesheets/ using "svn mv", no I did this by hand and it is included (see
BT).

Thanks & a nice sunny sunday to all of you!
Steffen