[TYPO3-core] RFC #14176: unit test for RemoveXSS triggers fatal error in phpunit extension

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 22 12:51:44 CEST 2010

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not really able to reproduce the bug. Does that happen when you run
> the RemoveXSS testcase? Here it runs without any error. I imagine that
> it happens if RemoveXSS is included in some extensions ext_tables.php or
> ext_localconf.php, but even that I am not able to reproduce.

I stumbled upon this one when testing Jochens patch for cropHTML. I
installed phpunit on my local installation and after selecting 'typo3'
in the first select box a fatal error message was shown and that was it
for my phpunit session...

I have only a few extensions extra installed (kickstarter, version,
phpunit, pagebrowse, solr, felogin, tt_news, typoscriptce,
static_info_tables, templavoila). One of these may include RemoveXSS
already indeed.

> But I think the solution to the potential bug is ok anyway, so +1 from
> me and commited as a "no brainer":

Thanks, it was a no brainer. Oli requested an RFC and it required
someone with enough rights to commit :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl