[TYPO3-core] RFC #14176: unit test for RemoveXSS triggers fatal error in phpunit extension

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am not really able to reproduce the bug. Does that happen when you run
the RemoveXSS testcase? Here it runs without any error. I imagine that
it happens if RemoveXSS is included in some extensions ext_tables.php or
ext_localconf.php, but even that I am not able to reproduce.

But I think the solution to the potential bug is ok anyway, so +1 from
me and commited as a "no brainer":

- trunk (rev 7415)
- TYPO3_4-3 (rev 7417)

Cheers,