[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5678: Missing clearer div in csc-textpic-intext-left/csc-textpic-intext-right

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 11:05:28 CEST 2010

Hi!

Susanne Moog wrote:
> you are probably right. So for the next time the way to go would be:
> Open two bugs, one for the bug, one for the structural change required
> and make them dependent on each other. Then make RFCs for both and get
> them committed in single commits, so we have two revisions afterwards.
> That's what you meant, right?
>
> Is it ok to leave the change as committed now and do that the next time?

Well, it is done now... Reverting and reapplying will make it even more
strange. Please, make it two RFCs next time :) You did a great fix (this
bug bothered me too all the time) but we need a little more clarity. The
system is complex enough, so we are better with small atomic changes :)

Thanks again for your work!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member