[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5678: Missing clearer div in csc-textpic-intext-left/csc-textpic-intext-right

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Apr 13 16:59:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 13.04.2010 15:55, Sebastian Gebhard wrote:
> Don't ask me any details about it but when you apply it to a container
> all included floating containers are catched and no additional markup is
> needed.
>
> I propose to add the following CSS to css_styled_content:
>
> ..csc-textpic:after{
>     content: ".";
>     display: block;
>     clear: both;
>     visibility: hidden;
>     line-height: 0;
>     height: 0;
> }
>
> ..csc-textpic{
>     display:inline-block;
> }
>
> html[xmlns] .csc-textpic{
>     display:block;
>     list-style-type:none;
> }
>
> * html .csc-textpic{
>     height:1%
> }
>
> This works for all my projects cross-browser.

thanks for your proposal. I think we'll have to postpone this to 4.5 as
we can't just add the CSS but have to build a switch for it, as we don't
want it in every case (that means probably adding an additional css
class to the textpic container if textpic should be cleared).
Additionally we then have to take a look at the clear divs that are
already in css styled content and whether we can get rid of them in the
same step.

Best regards,

Susanne