[TYPO3-core] RFC #13250: Bug: Translation handling for IRRE combo records broken

Marcel Greter mgr at rtpartner.ch
Tue Apr 13 15:02:49 CEST 2010

Hi Susanne,

First of all thanks for your response.

As you might see my patch has two corrections. The second one really is a no brainer as $languageField (Line 1140) is never assigned a value (the actual variable is called $parentLanguageField).

Have you had a look at http://www.olly.de/typo3/irre_localization.html at 2:22 mins ?
There you can see the bug I meant. At the top you can see that the record being edited is german but the new created relation (the offer with [no title]) is of default language (but should be german too, IMO). Here's a screenshot for better explanation: http://bayimg.com/oAlBpAACO

I was able to reproduce it by doing the same steps as showed in the video/slideshow I mentioned. My patch should fix that problem. Do you have another bug or does it not work for you with this patch for this case? If so I will check my patch again against newest revision.

Regards,
Marcel Greter