[TYPO3-core] RFC #13250: Bug: Translation handling for IRRE combo records broken

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Apr 11 09:56:11 CEST 2010

Hi Marcel,

On 08.03.2010 15:02, Marcel Greter wrote:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13250
>
> Branches:
> Trunk - Revision 7088
>
> Problem:
> LanguageTranslation broken when using IRRE combo Records.
> See Bugtracker for a better explanation/example.
>
> Solution:
> 1. renderCombinationTable did not set language for new records
> 2. createNewRecord had a typo: $languageField instead of $parentLanguageField

first of all, thank you for your patch. However I am unable to reproduce
the mentioned behavior - or more to the point, I can reproduce something
that looks very much like your bug description, but it's not fixed with
your patch.

Could you perhaps provide a step-by-step reproduce/test guide?

Best regards,

Susanne