[TYPO3-core] RFC #13250: Bug: Translation handling for IRRE combo records broken

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Apr 20 07:48:30 CEST 2010

Hi Marcel,

On 13.04.2010 15:02, Marcel Greter wrote:
> Hi Susanne,
>
> First of all thanks for your response.
>
> As you might see my patch has two corrections. The second one really is a no brainer as $languageField (Line 1140) is never assigned a value (the actual variable is called $parentLanguageField).

yes, part two looks perfectly logical.

> Have you had a look at http://www.olly.de/typo3/irre_localization.html at 2:22 mins ?
> There you can see the bug I meant. At the top you can see that the record being edited is german but the new created relation (the offer with [no title]) is of default language (but should be german too, IMO). Here's a screenshot for better explanation: http://bayimg.com/oAlBpAACO

Yes watched the video and used the same data (the irre tutorial data) to
test it. I can reproduce the bug but your patch does not fix it for me.
If I debug $rec in renderCombinationTable() before you are asking "if
($rec[$relationLanguageField]>0) {" this is what I get:

Array
(
    [sys_language_uid] => 0
    [l18n_parent] => 0
    [l18n_diffsource] =>
    [hidden] => 0
    [hotelid] => 0
    [offerid] => 0
    [prices] =>
    [hotelsort] =>
    [offersort] =>
    [uid] => NEW4bcd3ea204e84
    [pid] => 95
)

Did you try it with the irre tutorial extension, too or do you have your
own test case / extension?

Best regards (and sorry in case I just don't get it),

Susanne