[TYPO3-core] RFC #5699: Bug: Sitemap Content Element does not honorate Workspaces

Бойчук Петро petro.boychuk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 14:33:25 CEST 2010

Hello Susanne,

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 21:52, Susanne Moog <typo3 at susannemoog.de> wrote:

> Hi Petro,
>
> On 07.04.2010 13:31, Бойчук Петро wrote:
>
> first of all: welcome to the core list :)

thank you :)

> second: I'm sorry, but I do not understand the problem - neither in the
> bugtracker nor here. What you are doing in your patch looks good, but I
> can't reproduce the bug. Would you be so kind to provide some steps I
> might follow to see the issue?

Here is the list of steps to reproduce this issue:

1) Create HMENU special=list special.value=3,4,5, or just use standard
content element Menu/Sitemap and select first item: "Menu of these pages" in
drop down "Menu type:" and select  several pages in the list
"Startingpoint:", f.e. pages with ids 3,4,5.
2) Open this page (the one you've inserted menu content element to) in front
end to see the list of pages titles
3) Then change workspace to "DRAFT" and change titles of pages with ids
3,4,5 (f.e. add [DRAFT] to the beginning of the page title)
3) Open same page as in step 2 to see workspace preview, as for me there
must me list of same pages (3,4,5) but with changed names. This is the way
how HMENU without any special type set is behaving.

> And some - hopefully helpful - hints:
> - Please make your patches relative to the TYPO3 root (It should look
> like this:
> --- typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_menu.php 2010-02-23
> 12:59:59.000000000 +0200 )

Thank you, I'll take this into account. In my defence I want to want to say
that I was using command that i found here:
http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/diff-and-patch/

> - Follow the coding guidelines
> (
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_cgl/4.3.2/view/
> )

Thanks for the hint, I hope all 4 lines does follow this guidelines, please
let me know if not.

> I hope I did not scare you away, non of these things are major, so don't
> worry ;)

No, not at all. And thanks again.

--
Best regards,