[TYPO3-core] RFC #5699: Bug: Sitemap Content Element does not honorate Workspaces

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Apr 11 15:27:01 CEST 2010

Hello Petro,

On 11.04.2010 14:33, Бойчук Петро wrote:
> Hello Susanne,
>
> Here is the list of steps to reproduce this issue:
>
> 1) Create HMENU special=list special.value=3,4,5, or just use standard
> content element Menu/Sitemap and select first item: "Menu of these
> pages" in drop down "Menu type:" and select  several pages in the list
> "Startingpoint:", f.e. pages with ids 3,4,5.
> 2) Open this page (the one you've inserted menu content element to) in
> front end to see the list of pages titles
> 3) Then change workspace to "DRAFT" and change titles of pages with ids
> 3,4,5 (f.e. add [DRAFT] to the beginning of the page title)
> 3) Open same page as in step 2 to see workspace preview, as for me there
> must me list of same pages (3,4,5) but with changed names. This is the
> way how HMENU without any special type set is behaving.

thanks a lot. With these steps:

+1 by reading and testing, works well :)

> Thank you, I'll take this into account. In my defense I want to want to
> say that I was using command that i found here:
> http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/diff-and-patch/

hm, I see. We should probably change that text a bit. Actually I'm
usually just using "svn diff" on a terminal, this is pretty easy if you
are using the svn core version.

>     - Follow the coding guidelines
>     (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_cgl/4.3.2/view/)
>
> Thanks for the hint, I hope all 4 lines does follow this guidelines,
> please let me know if not.

- comments should be indented one tab
- spaces ==> if (...) {
- spaces ==> $this->sys_page->versionOL('pages', $row, true);

that's all :)

Thanks for the patch (and I think the CGL issues on this short patch can
be corrected when its committed.).

Susanne