[TYPO3-core] RFC #5699: Bug: Sitemap Content Element does not honorate Workspaces

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed Apr 7 20:52:44 CEST 2010

Hi Petro,

On 07.04.2010 13:31, Бойчук Петро wrote:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=5699
>
> Branches: 4.3 & trunk
>
> Problem: HMENU special = list does not take into account workspace overlays.
>
> Solution: Overlay array with row from 'pages' table with versioned
> information.
>
> Notes: I need your comment if this is the right way to overlay with
> versioning information. Should I do it before/after/instead of other
> overlays?
> This is my first RFC, so please do not hate me for any mistake I did.

first of all: welcome to the core list :)

second: I'm sorry, but I do not understand the problem - neither in the
bugtracker nor here. What you are doing in your patch looks good, but I
can't reproduce the bug. Would you be so kind to provide some steps I
might follow to see the issue?

And some - hopefully helpful - hints:
- Please make your patches relative to the TYPO3 root (It should look
like this:
--- typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_menu.php	2010-02-23
12:59:59.000000000 +0200 )
- Follow the coding guidelines
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_cgl/4.3.2/view/)

I hope I did not scare you away, non of these things are major, so don't
worry ;)

Best regards,

Susanne