[TYPO3-core] RFC #13996: code cleanup: hardcoded image shown in "HELP > About TYPO3" (backend-redesign)

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Apr 6 18:25:25 CEST 2010

Hi Stephan,

On 06.04.2010 16:13, Stephan N Kellermayr wrote:
> to Susanne: in which brwoser it looked "very strange"? (hopefully it was
> not IE6) ;-)

of course not in IE6 ;) I'm using Chrome on Ubuntu. And "very strange"
just meant that there was some non-fitting dark shadow in the image
which looked not so nice on the white background of the login screen
(but good on the dark background in the backend)

Best regards,

susanne

PS: I'll see if I can find the time to test the second version of your
patch either today or tomorrow.