[TYPO3-core] RFC #13996: code cleanup: hardcoded image shown in "HELP > About TYPO3" (backend-redesign)

Stephan N Kellermayr stephan.kellermayr at t3x.at
Tue Apr 6 18:53:11 CEST 2010

thank you Susanne,

ufff, no IE6, i am glad to here that ;-)

but could it be that there was something in cache?
because if you install t3xskin and choose the dark-iconset at
configuration, the login-page shouldnt have a white background....!?

the login-page should have always the same background-color as the rest
of the typo3-backend, expect a user-setting overrides the default-setting.

and the logo shown on login-page is indeed a color-inverted TYPO3-logo
...white text whith a dark shadow packed in a semitransparent PNG.

best regards, Stephan