[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #12025: Make statuses in the status report sort alphabetical

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 21 17:34:27 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

> please come up with a solution on your own please.
> You want it differently, scratch your itch. I (and nobody else here is
> anyone's slave to fit anyone's desires).
> Guys, please, we really have to get away from this bad habbit of always
> demanding things without contributing stuff to that desired solution
> ourselves.

It seems like you never tire of saying stupid things, hurting people and
in general being a total jerk. You do a lot of good stuff and it *is*
possible to collaborate with you - as we have done recently on both the
scheduler and the reports module - but sometimes you react so badly that
one has to wonder what goes through your head. This probably shouldn't
be a public reply, but I'm sick and tired of your bad behavior.

I'm sorry if you feel offended because everybody rejected your
suggestion of alphabetical sorting. Yes I can certainly do something and
provide a solution for categorizing the reports. And others certainly
can do it too. But how could we know you were so unwilling to provide a
solution? You could just have said that you didn't feel like doing it
and that we could pick it up if we wanted to. No need to accuse us of
being lazy asses or of treating you like a slave. This is wrong and
insulting.

Please mind your manners.

--

Francois Suter