[TYPO3-core] RFC #11773: Integrate an option to deactivate shortcuts completely

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Sep 1 23:56:06 CEST 2009

hi,

I had a look to the patch and I have some remarks:

now we have two options for hiding shortcuts:
"enableShortcuts" and "shortcutFrame"
for showing the shortcut-menu only "enableShortcuts" is needed.
but for showing "create shortcut" buttons "enableShortcuts" and
"shortcutFrame" has to be set.

to make it right we should use a OR condition that checks if either one
or the other var is set.

And of course "shortcutFrame" has to be marked (documented) as deprecated.

greets
rupert