[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12162: Several bugfixes and features by Kasper

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Oct 14 20:14:15 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

> here a post review

Thanks a lot for this tedious work!

> * Expanded the feature that disables/enables login in a branch so now
> you can allow a login but force the usergroups to be "0,-2" (basically,
> that no usergroups are set for the user). This can help to reduce
> multiple caching of similar pages in case of many usergroup combinations
> in a system. (rev 6120)
>
> [snip]
>
> I don't know where to document it, but at least in the editors handbook.
> Francois?

Well, that would indeed be something for an editor's handbook. Which we
don't have, but should... As we would have to go through all the screens
to write such a manual, there's no point in writing that to the wiki.
However, it should go to NEWS.txt, so that there's at least a chance
that people can know about this new feature.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter