[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12169: Sitemap: Recently updated pages broken

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 12 23:41:04 CEST 2009

Hi olly,

after testing, reading and analyzing the result is to revert #10050.
I tried to find the reason for that change, and the example doesn't work
either after the patch. The slide feature was integrated for content
slide and can't work with pages (because of pidInList).
For the purpose of #10050 there is another solution using levelfield.

Then we don't need a change for the updated menu.

vg Steffen