[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12162: Several bugfixes and features by Kasper

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Oct 9 11:31:28 CEST 2009

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 11:20:50 +0200, Oliver Hader <oliver at typo3.org> wrote:

> The changes have been committed with more than one commit in the
> revisions 6116 to 6122.

6120:
* Expanded the feature that disables/enables login in a branch so now you
can allow a login but force the usergroups to be "0,-2" (basically, that
no usergroups are set for the user). This can help to reduce multiple
caching of similar pages in case of many usergroup combinations in a
system.
* Implemented a simple hook after retrieval of a page from cache.

6118:
* Fixed problem with notification emails to users when a workspace review
rejection happens. Now it works
* Added possibility to reset the diff-information for localizations so
translators or admins can click a button that will mark a record so it
appears to be in need of translation again.
* Fixed problem with "Save and view" for new pages: Simply removed the
button for new pages because it didn't choose the right PID anyway.

> I agreed that Kasper can put his changes to the
> Core since we all know who invented TYPO3...
Of course, no question! But as already mentioned, it would be nice to
respect some conventions.

Steffen