[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12162: Several bugfixes and features by Kasper

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Fri Oct 9 11:20:50 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:42:30 +0200, Oliver Hader <oliver at typo3.org> wrote:
>
>> The following changes were committed to SVN Trunk (rev. 6116-6122) by
>> Kasper.
>
>> * Added User TSconfig option "options.checkPageLanguageOverlay"
> I think we need documentatino for this ;-)
>
> I'm a bit unhappy seeing him making more changes within one commit :(

The documentation changes have been put to the list of pending
documentation, search for "Francois, 09.10.2009, on behalf of Kasper:
New User TSconfig options":
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation

The changes have been committed with more than one commit in the
revisions 6116 to 6122. I agreed that Kasper can put his changes to the
Core since we all know who invented TYPO3...

If there is something to improve, let's do it with follow-up patches.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3