[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12162: Several bugfixes and features by Kasper

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Oct 9 11:35:15 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> The changes have been committed with more than one commit in the
> revisions 6116 to 6122.

Good. But if I count the references the last revision number should have been 6124 ;)

> I agreed that Kasper can put his changes to the
> Core since we all know who invented TYPO3...

Of course we do. And we are all grateful and appreciate everything he's done. But we also know that
the baby has been growing so it's not even for Kasper easy to know if a change has not unwanted side
effects or doesn't make use of new/improved features. I'm assuming that he doesn't follow the Core
list closely these days. My apologies if that's no true and my critic is without base.

Masi