[TYPO3-core] RFC #9683: Store OpenID information in database instead of using the filesystem

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:37:06 CET 2009

Hi!

On 26/11/2009 22:43, Steffen Müller wrote:
> Has anyone an advice how to debug OpenID? I don't have the time ATM to
> dig into the source code. Just some starting points.
>
> I'd really like to get this into 4.3.

You need a PHP debugger such as XDebug and IDE that supports stepping through the code (such as PDT). It will be hard because the code inside the 3rd party library is very messy and far from good coding. It is best to set a breakpoint in the sv1/class.tx_openid_sv1.php where the consumer is created. Then you can see what happens.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.