[TYPO3-core] RFC #9683: Store OpenID information in database instead of using the filesystem

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Sat Nov 28 14:02:50 CET 2009

Hi.

On 27.11.2009 19:37 Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> You need a PHP debugger such as XDebug and IDE that supports stepping
> through the code (such as PDT). It will be hard because the code inside
> the 3rd party library is very messy and far from good coding. It is best
> to set a breakpoint in the sv1/class.tx_openid_sv1.php where the
> consumer is created. Then you can see what happens.

Thanks for the advice. I don't want to block te integration of the DB
storage. This would be a great improvement of the OpenID ext.
If you can collect enough +1 and no one else experiences the problems
that I have, go ahead and commit.
Chances are that there are other reasons for my problems. I will debug
next week.

--
cheers,
Steffen