[TYPO3-core] IMPORTANT: SVN changes

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Nov 27 14:24:58 CET 2009

Hi Xavier,

>> The main reason was that it just happened to me yesterday that I fixed
>> SVN properties and committed them to a tag which was included by
>> svn:externals. Although it was my own fault, I would like to avoid that
>> this can happen again (without getting noticed).
>
> BTW, I backported your changes on DBAL-trunk too to prevent you having
> to do the same job when TYPO3 4.4 is about to be released :-)
>
> Perhaps Fluid and Extbase maintainers should make sure to do the same if
> it applies to them too.

Thanks, but I already fixed it there. I did not try for DBAL but think I
would not have write permission there.

You can find the scripts which I used to normalize the files in a
separate repository:

https://svn.typo3.org/Teams/Core/v4/Tools/Packaging/trunk

Check it out and cd to the DBAL project. From there, run
[path]/tools/fix_svn_properties.sh

There are more tools in the directory which I find useful, you're free
to use them if you like...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out